Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Geocaching

From reading other posts here, I know there are geocachers lurking around. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the geomatejr, but this is one slick device. It's geocaching right out the box, and for $69.95 you can't go wrong. I picked one up yesterday and immediately tried it out and it worked awesome, leading me directly to the closet geocache.

It's going to be getting an update kit which will be available soon (July) that will let you update the database and allow software updates. If you're into spontaneous geocaching, just pull this out and fire it up.

Read more about it here... http://www.geomatejr.com







1 comment:

spot said...

Nice! I just upgraded to a Garmin Oregon 400t a few months ago, and I've been pretty happy with it so far. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a few geocaches tomorrow if the weather holds out (I'm on vacation at the moment).